Cooking Area: 1548 SQ. IN.
The Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Smoker offers a powerful cooking experience that’s built for a true outdoorsman. Real-hardwood pellet delivers flavor that is perfect for smoking fish, game, jerky, and more. With the 5 Series Vertical Smoker, you can smoke, roast, bake, barbecue, and braise - all on one machine. Cooking temps range as low as 150°F to as hot and fast as 420°F. The dial-in digital control board works hand-in-hand with Pit Boss meat probes so you can monitor meat doneness and adjust cooking temperatures without ever opening the smoker door.
Premium features of the 5-Series Vertical Smoker include a more than 1,700 sq.in of cooking capacity, five adjustable cooking racks, heavy-gauge stainless steel construction, 55 lb. hopper capacity, large pellet view window, and four locking caster wheels.
- Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Smoker
- All-natural hardwood pellet fuel
- 150°F to 420°F temperature range of
- Great for smoking, roasting, baking, braising, and barbecuing
- 1,721 sq.in of cooking capacity
- Five adjustable cooking racks
- One Pit Boss Meat Probe included
- 55 lb. hopper capacity
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction
- Large pellet view window
- Four locking caster wheels